- Date this name and boundary was gazetted:
- 26 July 2021
- First election this name was used at:
- 1984 federal election
- First election this boundary was used at:
- 2022 federal election
- Maps and data
A4 map of the electoral division of Calwell (2021)
Map of the Division of Calwell (2021) [PDF 2.12MB]
Download Victoria GIS data
- Name Derivation:
- Named in honour of Arthur Augustus Calwell, 1896–1973. Calwell was a Member of the House of Representatives (1940–72).
- 221 sq km
- Location description
The Division of Calwell consists of:
- part of the Hume City Council.
- Demographic Rating:
- Outer Metropolitan – situated in capital cities and containing large areas of recent suburban expansion.
- Current member details:
- Please refer to the Parliament of Australia website
- Former members for an electoral division of this name can be found by searching ‘Electoral divisions’ or ‘Members of the House of Representatives since 1901’ in the historical information section of the Parliamentary Handbook
- AEC Divisional Office:
- Divisional Office contact details
- Further information:
- For supporting information, see Party codes, demographic ratings and seat status.