Australian Electoral Commission

AEC forms

Updated: 20 September 2012

Enrolling to vote for the first time or changing your name and address

Special category enrolment forms

Completed special category enrolment forms must be signed by hand and witnessed (where applicable). Electronic signatures cannot be accepted.

Party registration and funding and disclosure forms

Temporary employment

If you are interested in temporary employment with the AEC simply print and complete the Registration of Interest form and return it to your nearest divisional office. You can use the Electorate Search to find out which Division you are in.