Research Report 4 - Australian Federal Redistributions 1901-2003: References
Updated: 30 May 2013
- Australia Year Book, (Canberra: Australian Bureau of Statistics, Various years and editions)
- Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 Reprint 9 (Canberra: Attorney-General's Department, 2001)
- Commissioner Issues Federal Electoral Determination Attachment One Redistribution Backgrounder 20 February 2003 at http://www.aec.gov.au/media/media-releases/2003/att1.htm
- Election Dates at http://www.aph.gov.au/library/handbook/elections/dates.htm
- Harry Evans (ed.) Odgers' Australian Senate Practice Tenth Edition (Canberra; Department of the Senate, 2001)
- I C Harris (Ed) House of Representatives Practice 4th Edition (Canberra: Depart of House of Representatives 2001)
- Colin A. Hughes, A Handbook of Australian Politics and Government, (Canberra: ANU Press, 1977).
- Gerard Newman and Andrew Kopras, 1999–2000 'Redistribution of Federal Electoral Boundaries' Current Issues Brief Number 3 2000–2001 Department of the Parliamentary Library at http://parlinfo.aph.gov.au/parlInfo/download/library/prspub/BXC26/upload_binary/bxc267.doc;fileType=application%2Fmsword
- Referendum Dates and Results 1906–1999 at http://www.aec.gov.au/Elections/referendums/Referendum_Dates_and_Results.htm
- Senate Brief No. 1 July 1999 Electing Australia's Senators at http://www.aph.gov.au/Senate/pubs/briefs/briefone.htm
- The Australian Constitution in Australia's Constitution, (Canberra: Australian Government Solicitor and Australian Government Printing Service, 1998).