Commonwealth Electoral Act 1918 (CEA) notices – Expected election day polling places
Updated: 2 May 2017
The following download is current at the date indicated and is updated on a monthly basis. It contains information on polling places that would be in use for any federal election event called.
- The following download contains information on polling places that would be in use for any federal election event called.
- Those listed as current polling places existed at the last event.
- Those listed as appointments are new polling places for the next event.
- Those listed as abolitions existed at the last event but won't be used at the next event.
- The 'status' column indicates administrative action that has occurred since the last federal electoral event involving the division/state.
- Some polling places used at the last event have been renamed. These polling places appear as abolitions and appointments.
- The key data in this download is polling place name not premises name. The premises and associated address may change, the changing of a premises and associated address for a polling place does not alter the status of that polling place.